C.R.S. Section 11-50-108
Transfer by obligor


Subject to subsections (2) and (3) of this section, a person not subject to section 11-50-106 or 11-50-107 who holds property of or owes a liquidated debt to a minor not having a conservator may make an irrevocable transfer to a custodian for the benefit of the minor pursuant to section 11-50-110.


If a person having the right to do so under section 11-50-104 has nominated a custodian under that section to receive the custodial property, the transfer must be made to that person.


If no custodian has been nominated under section 11-50-104, or all persons so nominated as custodian die before the transfer or are unable, decline, or are ineligible to serve, a transfer under this section may be made to an adult member of the minor’s family or to a trust company unless the property exceeds ten thousand dollars in value.

Source: Section 11-50-108 — Transfer by obligor, https://leg.­colorado.­gov/sites/default/files/images/olls/crs2023-title-11.­pdf (accessed Oct. 20, 2023).

Green check means up to date. Up to date

Current through Fall 2024

§ 11-50-108’s source at colorado​.gov