C.R.S. Section 13-16-119
Costs retaxed

  • forfeit by clerk

If any person feels aggrieved by the taxation of any bill of costs, he may apply to the court to have the same retaxed, and, if it appears that the party aggrieved has paid any higher charge than by law is allowed, the court may order that the clerk forfeit all fees allowed to him for taxation and pay to the party aggrieved the whole amount which he has paid by reason of the allowing of any unlawful charge.

Source: Section 13-16-119 — Costs retaxed - forfeit by clerk, https://leg.­colorado.­gov/sites/default/files/images/olls/crs2023-title-13.­pdf (accessed Oct. 20, 2023).

Green check means up to date. Up to date

Current through Fall 2024

§ 13-16-119’s source at colorado​.gov