C.R.S. Section 35-52-114
Permit to be obtained

Prior to the feeding of garbage to any swine located in the state of Colorado, the owner or feeder, as the case may be, shall first obtain a permit from the state agricultural commission. The applicant for a garbage feeding permit shall certify in the application that he has facilities for cooking garbage in one or more of the methods described in section 35-52-113 (2). The state agricultural commission must, within a reasonable time, ascertain that such facilities are as represented and, if the requirements of section 35-52-113 can be fulfilled, issue a permit to the applicant.

Source: Section 35-52-114 — Permit to be obtained, https://leg.­colorado.­gov/sites/default/files/images/olls/crs2023-title-35.­pdf (accessed Oct. 20, 2023).

Green check means up to date. Up to date

Current through Fall 2024

§ 35-52-114’s source at colorado​.gov