C.R.S. Section 37-33-101
Draining marsh lands

Whenever any person or corporation desires to construct, enlarge, or extend a drainage ditch or drain for the purpose of draining and reclaiming seeped or marshy land included within any irrigation district in this state, it shall file with the board of directors of such irrigation district in which such improvements are to be located a petition signed by one or more of the landowners who own the major portion of the land which would be affected by the proposed improvement.

Source: Section 37-33-101 — Draining marsh lands, https://leg.­colorado.­gov/sites/default/files/images/olls/crs2023-title-37.­pdf (accessed Oct. 20, 2023).

Green check means up to date. Up to date

Current through Fall 2024

§ 37-33-101’s source at colorado​.gov