C.R.S. Section 29-7.5-103

As used in this article, unless the context otherwise requires:


“High voltage line” means any overhead line for the transmission of electric current with a nominal voltage in excess of sixty-nine kilovolts and all supporting structures and accessories necessary for such line.


“Park and open space” means any land accepted as a public park, a public trail, or a public open space by the applicable park board.


“Park board” means the governing body of any local governmental entity within the state which is authorized by state law to accept land for public park, trail, or open space purposes.


“Transmission right-of-way” means any right-of-way, easement, or other land utilized for a high voltage line.


“Urban area” means any land located within any incorporated city or municipality. The term also means any land located in the unincorporated areas of any county which is zoned as residential land and for which a final plat for subdivided land has been approved by the board of county commissioners pursuant to section 30-28-110 (3) and (4), C.R.S., and which is also included in a local governmental entity which has a statutory authorization to provide for public parks, trails, or open spaces.

Source: Section 29-7.5-103 — Definitions, https://leg.­colorado.­gov/sites/default/files/images/olls/crs2023-title-29.­pdf (accessed Oct. 20, 2023).

Green check means up to date. Up to date

Current through Fall 2024

§ 29-7.5-103’s source at colorado​.gov