C.R.S. Section 37-3-112
Cooperation with United States or other agencies

The board of directors also has the authority to enter into contracts or other arrangements with the United States government or any department thereof, with persons, railroads, or other corporations, with public corporations, and with the state government of this or other states and with irrigation, drainage, conservation, conservancy, or other improvement districts, in this or other states, for cooperation or assistance in constructing, maintaining, using, and operating the works of the district or for making surveys and investigations or reports thereon. It may purchase, lease, or acquire land or other property in adjoining states in order to secure outlets or for other purposes of articles 1 to 8 of this title and may let contracts and spend money for securing such outlets or other works in adjoining states.

Source: Section 37-3-112 — Cooperation with United States or other agencies, https://leg.­colorado.­gov/sites/default/files/images/olls/crs2023-title-37.­pdf (accessed Oct. 20, 2023).

Green check means up to date. Up to date

Current through Fall 2024

§ 37-3-112’s source at colorado​.gov